To All Residents,
I hereby invite you to attend the Annual Parish Council meeting which is to be held in Hitcham Village Hall on Monday 13 May 2019 at 7.30pm.
Election of Parish Council Chairman and Vice Chairman for the coming year.
To confirm the co-option of non-elected members to the Parish Council following Parish Council elections on 2 May 2019.
- Apologies for Absence
- Receive Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Monday 11 March 2019.
- Matters Arising from meetings held on 11 March 2019:
a) Updates on: Neighbourhood Plan; Noticeboard; Hitcham News, Causeway Estate parking*, Wattisham Road junction speed restriction
- County Councillor’s report
- District Councillor’s report
- Police Report
- Hitcham Community Area & Play Space report
a) Consideration of comments received from a resident
b) Adult fitness equipment
- Chairman’s report
- Planning Matters
a) Receive a financial report from the RFO, inc. bank balances.
b) Receive and approve payments due since last meeting
c) Authorise cheques for signature
d) Acceptance of end of financial year Balance Sheet and relevant documents required for annual audit
e) Acknowledge CIL receipt
- Questions to the Chair:
- Date of Next Meeting – 8 July, 2019
*discussed during Annual Parish Meeting, 11 March, 2019
Doreen Neun , Parish Clerk 5 May 2019